February 22, 2018
- Redesigned dashback code with greater precision to prevent tilt turns from resulting in accidental dashbacks.
- Fixed a bug where Nana would sometimes not shield drop when expected to.
- UCF now includes a visual indicator built into the codeset. When UCF is used, "UCF v0.73" will be written at the top of the character select screen.
September 20th, 2017
- Fixed a bug where attempting to spotdodge during Yoshi's shield release animation would crash the game.
September 7th, 2017
- Dashback requirement threshold on frame 2 increased from 0.80 to 0.95 (requires a slightly faster input).
- UCF has been ported to PAL.
August 14th, 2017
- Fixed an issue where C-stick spotdodging would not occur if the control stick was angled in certain ways during shield.
August 9th, 2017
- Fixed an issue where shield drop code would not activate if shield drop was buffered from non-shield actions.
August 8th, 2017